TPC Assessment Centre
National/Caribbean Vocational Qualifications (N/CVQs) Assessments
As an approved Technical & Vocational Education Training Council Assessment Centre, we facilitate persons pursuing assessment for National/Caribbean Vocational Qualifications (N/CVQs).
National/Caribbean Vocational Qualifications (N/CVQs) are work-related, competence-based certifications which employees (fulltime or part-time) and self-employed persons can gain after their performance of a work role has been successfully assessed against Occupational Standards by trained and certified Assessors. NVQ/CVQs indicate to employers exactly what employees can do, and the employees have the certification to prove it!
N/CVQs cover five levels of competence, with Level 5 being the highest:
- Level 5 - Chartered, professional and senior management occupations
- Level 4 - Technical, specialist and middle management occupations
- Level 3 - Technical, skilled and supervisory occupations
- Level 2 - Skilled occupations
- Level 1 - Entry level occupations
Coming soon, CVQ Customer Service Level 2